ENT Healthcare Services
The ENT specialty (Otolaryngology) is different because physicians are trained in both medicine and surgery. Otolaryngology is the oldest medical specialty in the United States. Otolaryngologists are physicians trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck.
Our doctors are members of the American Academy of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHN). This educational society provides patients with helpful online resources for the diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck.
Click on the links below for helpful information from the AAOHN:
Conditions we diagnose and treat include:
- Ear Conditions and Infections
- Nasal and sinus problems(nasal obstruction, drainage and sinus pain)
- Hearing loss
- Balance disorders, including Dizziness, Vertigo, Meniere’s Disease
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Tonsil & adenoid problems
- Snoring and surgical treatment for sleep apnea (somnoplasty)
- Sinus Surgery
- Thyroid surgery and parathyroid surgery
- Cancers of the head and neck
Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists of Wisconsin serves the greater Fox Cities region with five convenient locations Oshkosh (2), Neenah, Menasha/Appleton and Berlin. Call 920-969-1768 for your consultation